Worried about malware but would love to play

frogo

Aitan In-Training
Heya! I've been interested in playing this, but I've been worried about malware. A few weeks ago I extracted the archive and immediately the file gets quarantined by windows defender. I allowed it through, opened it, let it install, and then once it finishes I get three more notifications from windows defender.
I've run the files quarantined in question through an online scanner and there's a bunch of detections of things.

Can anyone else confirm that this game is real? If it is I'd gladly play it.

If there's a discord I'd love a link to it! Thanks, frog.

Whaylee

Midgard Lord Marshal
Yes the game is real. Though currently the owner is transitioning one server/opening a new server so there are not servers to actually play for the time being. Anti-virus flags/quarantines it for most people. You have to make a new folder tell your anti-virus to ignore it and then extract the download into that folder.

Is it malware? Maybe. I've had it installed about 1 1/2 years and Bjorn hasn't stolen my credit cards or anything yet. Just my heart. :'(

I tried to link the discord but it's not letting me post. But, the discord is literally on the right side of the homepage. Just click connect.

frogo

Aitan In-Training
Yes the game is real. Though currently the owner is transitioning one server/opening a new server so there are not servers to actually play for the time being. Anti-virus flags/quarantines it for most people. You have to make a new folder tell your anti-virus to ignore it and then extract the download into that folder.

Is it malware? Maybe. I've had it installed about 1 1/2 years and Bjorn hasn't stolen my credit cards or anything yet. Just my heart. :'(

I tried to link the discord but it's not letting me post. But, the discord is literally on the right side of the homepage. Just click connect.
Thank you very much!