Founder Reborn
Muspelheim
:pLet's get to know each other:p
  1. Why do you play Aika?
  2. Why did you choose Muspelheim?
  3. What do you enjoy about Aika?

Shano

Muspelheim
1. Because I've played since 2010 and it has a special place in my heart, despite its shortcomings and it being old as fuck and probably should die once and for all

2. Because Asgard was going to be stacked from day 1 and Midgard was... Midgard.

3. Not 50 cap. 70 cap is exquisite. 75 cap is quite decent. 75 cap and onwards where smaller parties and groups can outmaneuver and outplay larger zergs is Aika's prime. 95-99 caps are memes in the opposite direction of 50 cap.

Celebi

Muspelheim
1. Addiction, I guess... x;

2. I heard most of the english-speaking players & old friends were going to Musp, so I chose to stick with them.

3. I'm a support main in all other games I've played, and have the most fun playing cleric.

Keoneon

Staff member
Game Master
Founder Reborn
Muspelheim
1. Addiction, I guess... x;

2. I heard most of the english-speaking players & old friends were going to Musp, so I chose to stick with them.

3. I'm a support main in all other games I've played, and have the most fun playing cleric.
lol i agree with all of that that basically what i did

Sweetberry

Founder Reborn
Muspelheim
1. I played Aika mainly for the PVP and realm vs realm competition.

2. Musp because that's where all the NA players are and it is easier/more enjoyable to chase and td relics when coordinating with people.

3. As Dream likes to say, "I'm dancing" when asked what he is doing while he is in PVP combat. The slow, the silence, the stuns, shocks, sleep, blind, purifies, grace, charge, shadow fall, ward, fear, parry, judgement, sonic blast, animation cancellation and all the rest just aren't found in other MMORPGs. And even if they had some or all of these skills, the speed of it just not the same. All the skills complement or counter each other in a beautiful messy way that is amazing sometimes. I record videos so I can immortalizing some of these epic moments when we "dance."

Keoneon

Staff member
Game Master
Founder Reborn
Muspelheim
1. I played Aika mainly for the PVP and realm vs realm competition.

2. Musp because that's where all the NA players are and it is easier/more enjoyable to chase and td relics when coordinating with people.

3. As Dream likes to say, "I'm dancing" when asked what he is doing while he is in PVP combat. The slow, the silence, the stuns, shocks, sleep, blind, purifies, grace, charge, shadow fall, ward, fear, parry, judgement, sonic blast, animation cancellation and all the rest just aren't found in other MMORPGs. And even if they had some or all of these skills, the speed of it just not the same. All the skills complement or counter each other in a beautiful messy way that is amazing sometimes. I record videos so I can immortalizing some of these epic moments when we "dance."
i love that! also i love your videos

Demonatas

Muspelheim
Former Aika NA player here. Used to be "Lair" Looking to get back into a squad that speaks english. Glad I found musp. Miss AIKA like a bad dope habit. Love it as much as I don't miss it.