i have this problem where cannot get information from server? why and how to fix?

Jayar

Muspelheim
I have the same problem tried to reinstall, deactivated the antivirus. if anyone knows how to fix this, please respond

edit: no firewall so there's no need to allow the launcher in the firewall settings, I transferred and re- extracted the files to other disks. i removed read-only to all files. back to back with no results, maybe it's my system not compatible since it's very old. (Windows 7)

Last edited:

CardCaptor

Midgard
maybe it's my system not compatible since it's very old. (Windows 7)
Well it's not this as the game runs on my ancient 10+ year old Windows 7 laptop. However, my old laptop did have serious issues getting the game to work. Downloading client, installing, uninstalling multiple times, and factory resetting never worked. The only thing that worked was copying a working client from my newer Windows 10 PC to my old laptop was the only thing that got it to work.

Jayar

Muspelheim
Well it's not this as the game runs on my ancient 10+ year old Windows 7 laptop. However, my old laptop did have serious issues getting the game to work. Downloading client, installing, uninstalling multiple times, and factory resetting never worked. The only thing that worked was copying a working client from my newer Windows 10 PC to my old laptop was the only thing that got it to work.
damn, unfortunately, I don't have such luxury to that method, maybe after the vanilla server starts I can get this working, hopefully.

edit: I downloaded the game in a better and updated pc. still nothing, same error.

Last edited: