i have this problem where cannot get information from server? why and how to fix?

Jayar

Aitan In-Training
I have the same problem tried to reinstall, deactivated the antivirus. if anyone knows how to fix this, please respond

edit: no firewall so there's no need to allow the launcher in the firewall settings, I transferred and re- extracted the files to other disks. i removed read-only to all files. back to back with no results, maybe it's my system not compatible since it's very old. (Windows 7)

Last edited:

CardCaptor

Aitan In-Training
maybe it's my system not compatible since it's very old. (Windows 7)
Well it's not this as the game runs on my ancient 10+ year old Windows 7 laptop. However, my old laptop did have serious issues getting the game to work. Downloading client, installing, uninstalling multiple times, and factory resetting never worked. The only thing that worked was copying a working client from my newer Windows 10 PC to my old laptop was the only thing that got it to work.

Jayar

Aitan In-Training
Well it's not this as the game runs on my ancient 10+ year old Windows 7 laptop. However, my old laptop did have serious issues getting the game to work. Downloading client, installing, uninstalling multiple times, and factory resetting never worked. The only thing that worked was copying a working client from my newer Windows 10 PC to my old laptop was the only thing that got it to work.
damn, unfortunately, I don't have such luxury to that method, maybe after the vanilla server starts I can get this working, hopefully.

edit: I downloaded the game in a better and updated pc. still nothing, same error.

Last edited:

Jayar

Aitan In-Training
the prestige Server is down for extend maintenance, and thats why you're getting that.
well i have this error for weeks now, when does the server up then? I thought there was still the original server.

CardCaptor

Aitan In-Training
I get the same error now too. I should have tried logging in before my last post, haha.
It must be because of the reshuffling of the servers because of the new vanilla server.
I guess nobody has been playing for a couple weeks.

bataivah

Muspelheim
damn, unfortunately, I don't have such luxury to that method, maybe after the vanilla server starts I can get this working, hopefully.

edit: I downloaded the game in a better and updated pc. still nothing, same error.
Anyone know when server for reborn will be up?