DPoint Discount Promotion Details:
Beginning on 05/06 lasting until 05/13 all DPoint Packages will be discounted 66% off normal package prices. Please note that the bonus rates displayed in green on a few of the packages will not be applied for the duration of the the discount promotion. For example: The $50 package will credit your account 50,000 Dpoints instead of 52,500 but at the price of $17.
- Added class specific New Aitan Package given to newly created characters (Details Below)
- Added Starter Box given to newly created characters (Details below)
- Added New Player Care Package
- Added 2 new NPCs Bjornica & Bjorn located in Regenshine Administration District. (More information below)
- Added 5 daily quests per level bracket: 1-50, 51-60, 61-70 (Details below)
- Drop rate increased for all dungeons.
- Kynari Aviary changes: Drop rate doubled and Natures Blessing set pieces will now drop crafted.
- Prison Despero: Drop rate increased by 25%
- Altar Unlock Times: Altar unlocking time will now shift daily by 4 hours.
- New Altar TImes: 00:00, 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00, 10:00 ST/Eastern Standard Time.
All newly created characters will spawn with the following boxes:
New Aitan Package:
- Class Specific +5 Level 45 Honor Set leveled down to level 1.
- Mark of the Hunter [1 Day] 1
- Mark of the Adventurer [1-60Lv] [1 Day] 1
- Mark of Experience [1 Day] 1
- Spare Bag [30 Day] 1
- Potion of Speed [7 Days] 1
- High Rank Mana Potion 250
- High Rank Health Potion 250
- Portal Scroll 100
- Mount Saddle [30 Days] 1
- Novice Mount Box 1
- Paladium Jewelry Box 1
- Beginner Stone [15 days] 1
- Potion of Defence & Destruction [3 Days] 1
- New Player Care Package 1
New Player Care Package (Level 50+) :
- Pellurite [D] 30
- Rubicine [D] 60
- Pellurite Extract [D] 20
- Rubicine Extract [D] 40
- Enriched Pellurite Extract [D] 10
- Enriched Rubicine Extract [D] 20
Daddy Bjorn and Mommy Bjornica:
Daddy Bjorn will give 5 daily quests based on on your current level.
Upon turning in the completed quests you will be rewarded with Star Medals & Premium Items dependent on which level bracket of quests you're currently turning in.
Both of the New NPCs have a shop which you can turn in your Star Medals for premium items.