about cbt and the obt part

zeroeth

Muspelheim
i understand the part that the game is still on cbt phase and still ongoing (which is another 2nd cbt) but as you know by now, there are more mmo games out there that is killing the excitement of waiting to play aika again which is kinda bad also, im not saying that the admins should rush the aika for OBT release but at least make an update on "WHEN" will be the obt starts like next month or so at least so the people who are waiting can rest at ease like me cuz people can't bother waiting if there's no statement about it so they will just instead play other games since they're clueless...

again, im not rushing aika to be released instantly i just want to state my opinion here and i think some people in here feel the same too

Eriam

Staff member
Game Master
We are not going to give an eta. Firstly because then we have to stick to it, secondly we are a small team and when an error appears it can take a while to fix it. Thirdly we want OBT to be as free from bugs as physically possible so everyone can have a positive gaming experience.

Most games run a CBT that is much longer than the one we've been running.

zeroeth

Muspelheim
We are not going to give an eta. Firstly because then we have to stick to it, secondly we are a small team and when an error appears it can take a while to fix it. Thirdly we want OBT to be as free from bugs as physically possible so everyone can have a positive gaming experience.

Most games run a CBT that is much longer than the one we've been running.

so for the worst case scenario is the obt might me released like next year if its comes down to it, well i guess time to find other games since for me its not that worth to wait since i can't even play CBT either but still good luck i really wish for the best for this game cuz this is one of the best game i've played before