Grand prize winner has 7 days to contact Four on discord or forums to claim his prize. Prizes will be sent out next week.
If the winner of the grand prize does not contact me, the raffle will be redrawn.
The voting for community launcher designs has begun. You may proceed to our discord server and take a look at the #polls channel to vote. Do note that you will need to link your discord/forum account to be able to vote.
Fixed an issue with all player skills being a lower cooldown than intended.
Fixed treasure boxes not spawning in daily dungeon.
Updated contents of daily login boxes.
Fixed warrior lionheart level 11 giving the wrong level skill.
Mysterious portals have appeared in lakia and allow for travel to each other.
Greetings aitans. We're looking for skilled designers to help redesign our aika launcher. HERE you will find the images our current launcher uses.
1. You are not allowed to resize any of the images.
2. You must redesign all of the images. (Recoloring will not be considered a redesign)
3. The copyright text/logos at the bottom of the launcher MUST be visible. You are allowed to move them around as you please or use your own font to rewrite the text.
4. You may use any resources you find on the web or make your own images/renders. (If you wish to make renders of our custom skins etc, send fireheart a ticket)
5. Buttons and loading bars MUST remain the same size and in the same location.
Please refer to the post below for information on the images...
Thanks for all your feedback on the amount of relic spots.
We have decided to reduce the number of relic spots on Algon to 2. This is already in place from this announcement being posted - once the extra 2 are removed from Midgard algon they will automatically close. Have a lovely evening.
With the release of 75 cap and new relics we've decided to open up another 2 temple slots in Algon temple and also allow for an extra relic to be capped in Kynari Temple.
You may now cap a total of 3 relics in kynari.