Increased the reinforcement level of player assistance gear.
Consolidated the potions in the premium merchant from 4 into 2.
Adjustments made to fireshot's elixir and potion of destroy buff.
Added rank B enriched to the cash shop
Fixed the boxes in daily dungeon not spawning
Fixed the LMW teleporter
Sent out event prizes
Added amnesia to the level rewards box
Cleaned up the redundant items from the level up boxes.
Reduced the effect of the Holy Axe relic from 10/15/20 to 5/10/15
We've received a bunch of suggestions regarding the damage output and the powercreep of player damage and thus we've decided to reduce the attack gained from fireshot's elixir and also increase the hp gained from the potion of destruction. We've also reduced the damage bonus of the holy axe relic to attempt and combat this.
Fixed an issue with all player skills being a lower cooldown than intended.
Fixed treasure boxes not spawning in daily dungeon.
Updated contents of daily login boxes.
Fixed warrior lionheart level 11 giving the wrong level skill.
Mysterious portals have appeared in lakia and allow for travel to each other.
Patch notes for today are reasonably small but lots of backend work ready for 75 cap! Some news on this soon.
Drop rate of powders in Contested Lands has been increased.
Each mob in contested lands now has a chance of dropping Rubicine B and Pellurite B
Battle academy now uses 75 skills (hopefully more details on why we did this to follow).
New icons have been given to the 45/55/65 honor costumes to try and give a more appropriate look. The small box shows the glow color.
The field bosses in contested lands will now spawn independantly of each other at 4-6 hour intervals.
Reduced temple stone respawn time to 20 mins from 40.
Reverted relic bind times to vanilla aika.
Contested land now has field bosses! Check around the amark face to find them.
Mutants are back in Lakia PvP channels - with us implementing the jump start removing these didn't really achieve very much. We also considered that moving the crystals to new places and allowing different ways to get the titles may get a bit confusing for old Aika players.
Buffs in Contested Lands should be changed to match the vote (we forgot last week sorry!). You'll see a new vote come live over the next few days.
Fixed pricing discrepancy with G1 45 honor costumes.
[Pre-75 Cap Giveaway]
We really wanted to double down on the freebies we give out. We've put lots of changes into places to try and be a less expensive server and some of those have worked and some haven't. Things like the WebMarket, powders for all to farm and cheaper in general cash shop items works well. But we know some people struggle so this is probably one of the biggest...
-The long awaited release of Contested Lands
- You can find more details on this here including our thoughts on why we are implementing this: https://aikareborn.com/threads/state-of-the-game-–-april.3331/
- Elites in Amarkand drop rank A ore, for now powders DO NOT drop. This is because we want to see how many are being killed so we can appropriately balance drops
- Please note for Elites it is not recommended to farm them solo. You'll use alot of potions. Being in a group will also save you / or at least assist you with the ganks. So take your lovely clerics with you <3
- As we use the same server as Traband then the buffs / debuffs for winning tower wars look like they are still active - we've changed the effects. These are 3 random buffs or debuffs. These will rotate at each maintenance to try and give a different feel to fighting in Contested Lands. We'll...
Released the skins that were mentioned in prior patchnotes.
Corrected pricing on lilola buffs.
Removed big bunny spawns from PvE.
Fixed stats on santa hats.
Big bunnies should now be harder to solo.
Increased dropchance of eggs from small bunnies.
Dildo drops have been updated
Pioneering can now be skinned, if you wanted that purpley goodness
Level up boxes edited slightly
- Level 1 box now contains new player gear, this scales up to 50 when they get access to pioneering
- Level 1 box also contains an 30 day exp scroll for 1-50
Arena flags have been updated - base flag now gives 5 points, others 1 (aka ... stop fighting flags instead of each other)
[Skins] - PLEASE NOTE THESE WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW / LATER TODAYWITH A LIVE PATCH AFTER LAST BIT OF TESTING. For awhile we've been asked for new skins and we've resisted. Why?
Well we wanted to unique skins with new models. However we had other priorities and if anyone has seen my art skills they'll recognize that we'd rather take our time and do this right.
We've added a few basic skins to the cash shop to go along with what we already had: