Increased the reinforcement level of player assistance gear.
Consolidated the potions in the premium merchant from 4 into 2.
Adjustments made to fireshot's elixir and potion of destroy buff.
Added rank B enriched to the cash shop
Fixed the boxes in daily dungeon not spawning
Fixed the LMW teleporter
Sent out event prizes
Added amnesia to the level rewards box
Cleaned up the redundant items from the level up boxes.
Reduced the effect of the Holy Axe relic from 10/15/20 to 5/10/15
We've received a bunch of suggestions regarding the damage output and the powercreep of player damage and thus we've decided to reduce the attack gained from fireshot's elixir and also increase the hp gained from the potion of destruction. We've also reduced the damage bonus of the holy axe relic to attempt and combat this.
Grand prize winner has 7 days to contact Four on discord or forums to claim his prize. Prizes will be sent out next week.
If the winner of the grand prize does not contact me, the raffle will be redrawn.
The voting for community launcher designs has begun. You may proceed to our discord server and take a look at the #polls channel to vote. Do note that you will need to link your discord/forum account to be able to vote.
Fixed an issue with all player skills being a lower cooldown than intended.
Fixed treasure boxes not spawning in daily dungeon.
Updated contents of daily login boxes.
Fixed warrior lionheart level 11 giving the wrong level skill.
Mysterious portals have appeared in lakia and allow for travel to each other.
Greetings aitans. We're looking for skilled designers to help redesign our aika launcher. HERE you will find the images our current launcher uses.
1. You are not allowed to resize any of the images.
2. You must redesign all of the images. (Recoloring will not be considered a redesign)
3. The copyright text/logos at the bottom of the launcher MUST be visible. You are allowed to move them around as you please or use your own font to rewrite the text.
4. You may use any resources you find on the web or make your own images/renders. (If you wish to make renders of our custom skins etc, send fireheart a ticket)
5. Buttons and loading bars MUST remain the same size and in the same location.
Please refer to the post below for information on the images...